James has over 20 years experience of developing, planning, setting up and leading expeditions, TV & Film shoots and exploration activities across the globe.
Providing a complete solutions approach we can offer expert advice, safety guidance and training.
Along with practical support including logistics, fixing services, base camp support, creating industry leading services to help plan and deliver remote operations.
James Dyer's Safety Consultancy services (Venture Beyond- Risk & Safety) include complete design and delivery of an expedition, TV/Film projects, exploration operations or adventure of your dreams (to BSI 8848/ ISO standards)
Designing all elements including safety procedures, organising logistics and training from technical, fitness or specific elements of training related to the operation or production.
We can also help with stunt coordination & safety, recruiting and selecting team members, hiring fixers, crisis management advice and guidance, logistics and safety planning, equipment and vehicle organisation and training, as well as on the ground expedition leadership, safety and Base Camp support with our teams of specialists including logistics, boat handlers, rope rigging, 4x4 drivers and survival experts.
James is a highly qualified safety professional with experience in managing complex operations safety.
He holds internationally recognised safety qualifications and can provide consultancy, location scouting and training to expedition teams, TV and film productions, NGO's, expedition organisations, exploration and scientific research projects.
Advisory & Logistics Services-
* Consultancy Services- retained or adhoc
* Audits & Reviews- Safety, Operational or Performance focused
* BS8848/ ISO 30030:2021 Advice & Guidance
* TV Prodution Planning/ Logistics/ Safety
* TV/ Film Stunt Safety Services
* Location Scouting
* Off Site Safety Management
* Team recruitment events/ selection
* Development of Operating Procedures & Practical Solutions
* Fixing Services- World wide network
* Operational Reviews& Post Incident review
* Security in Remote Environment- Advice/ Training/ Delivery
* Incident & Crisis Management- training & advice
* On Site Management and Safety Cover
* Performer preparation (Character development/ Body Transformation/ Authentic Military Skills Development)
Practical training, preparing people, expeditions and organisations for delivering their best performances.
Safety, survival, leadership, hostile environment, physical fitness and managing crisis and incidents.
* First Aid
* Mental Health First Aid
* Off Site Safety Management (RGS)
* Physical Fitness Preparation
* Health & Safety
* Water Safety
* Managing Stress in Remote Environments.
* Environmental & Specific Training
* Hostile Environment Training
* Crisis Management
* Strategy & Implimentation
* Remote Environment Safety & Security