James is a highly experienced safety consultant, remote environment safety adviser & expedition practitioner.
He works with companies, expedition teams, leaders, organisations, TV & Film crews, NGOs and education providers to help design and deliever safe and effective Events, Operations and Expeditions.
James holds Internationally recognised safety qualifications as well as qualifications in expedition and adventurous activity delivery.
He has experience of developing safe procedures and leading on complex operations in remote environments globaly, as well as consulting and training on all aspects of health & safety.
* Audits & Reviews
* BS8848 Advice
* Off Site Safety Management
* Development of Operating Procedures
* Expedition Reviews
* Security in Remote Environment- Advice/ Training/ Delivery
* Incident & Crisis Management
* On Site Management and Safety Cover
* Location Scouting
* TV Prodution Planning/ Logistics/ Safety